Squash or Pumpkin CakeFrom flovie 7 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oil shopping list
- 1 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups grated raw squash or pumpkin shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour or white flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple, well drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Place eggs, oil, honey, and sugar in blender, in that order, and blend until smooth.
- Add the squash, a little at a time.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and stir well.
- Fold in nuts and pineapple.
- Pour into a greased 9- by 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350F. for 35-40 minutes until done.
- (Optional: Spread on a mixture of 1/2 cup cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, and 1/2 cup honey.)
The Cookflovie Fairmont, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!