Sinigang Na HiponFrom rodelbanares 8 years ago
- 15 pcs of medium or big shrimp or prawn shopping list
- 1 big pack of Knorr Tamarind Soup base (Knoor Sinigang sa Sampalok)* shopping list
- 1 big tomato, sliced evenly into inch long strips shopping list
- 1 big onion, chopped evenly shopping list
- 3 pcs small okra shopping list
- 3 pcs eggplant, sliced into 4 pieces shopping list
- 1 small radish, sliced into round pieces shopping list
- 1 green chili or siling haba shopping list
- 6 to 8 cups of water shopping list
- fish sauce (Patis) and pepper to taste shopping list
- ----- shopping list
- *Alternately, if you don't have Knorr Tamarind Soup base, you can use about 12-15 pieces of freshly squeezed philippine lemon or calamansi as a substitute shopping list
How to make it
- In a pot, put in water, onions and tomato. Bring to a boil.
- Add in shrimp, Knorr tamarind soup base.
- Stir for about 2 minutes, then add the other vegetables.
- Add pepper and patis or fish sauce for flavor.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!