Beef CalderetaFrom rodelbanares 8 years ago
- 1- 1 1/2 kilo beef panlaga shopping list
- 1 pack tomato sauce shopping list
- 6 pieces of olives shopping list
- 1 can armour liver spread shopping list
- 1 whole red pepper, sliced juliene style shopping list
- 4 big pieces of tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 3 whole onions shopping list
- 1 whole onion, chopped shopping list
- 7 big cloves of garlic shopping list
- 3 pieces chorizo bilbao shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Put beef in a pressure cooker, add water and salt and cook until tender. Set aside beef broth for later use.
- Remove beef, set aside.
- In a pot, sautee garlic, chopped onions, bell peppers.
- Add in chorizo, tomatoes and liver spread.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in beef.
- Cook until the sauteed mixture mixes with the beef.
- Add in olives, vinegar then tomato sauce.
- Add in a cup or two of beef stock.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add in parmessan cheese and mix until sauce thickens, then throw in whole onions.
- Simmer for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!