Pasta With Fish And VeggiesFrom inmaculada 9 years ago
- 2 cups cooked pasta, drained shopping list
- 2 cups mixed cooked vegetables of your choice (I used mixed florets of cauliflower, broccoli and green beans, steamed) shopping list
- 1 cup fish fillets, already cooked (I used pan fried halibut fillets, but cod, flounder or salmon would be OK) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 chopped garlic cloves shopping list
- ½ chopped onion shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped chives shopping list
- ½ tsp dry rosemary shopping list
- ½ tsp dry oregano shopping list
- 2 Tbsp ground almond (can be omited) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Grated Parmesan or gorgonzola cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a big shallow skillet and cook garlic and onion until transparent.
- Add cooked vegetables and mix to coat. Mix in chives, rosemary, oregano and ground almond. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Carefully fold in cooked pasta, heat for 5 more minutes.
- Finally add cooked fish fillets (I used 2 minutes grilled halibut fillets), torn into big chunks, cover with lid, and let it heat for another 5 minutes, taking care not to mash fish fillets.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top and serve immediately. You can also arrange the mixture on a baking pan and let the cheese melt under the grill.