Roasted Daikon RadishesFrom hoasabi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Turn oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle and slather olive oil evenly on a flat baking pan.
- Then peel and cut the daikons into 1/4 thick round slices. Try to be consistent with the cutting so that it can cook evenly. Spread it evenly on the baking pan.
- Chop the onion into big chunks and spread it along with the baby carrots onto the baking pan
- Mash the garlic and throw it on top of the vegetables.
- Season the vegetables with salt & pepper and drizzle additional olive oil to cover
- Put it in the oven and let it bake for about 45-60 min. uncover.
- Good eats!
The Cookhoasabi Lawrenceville, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!