Stir Fried Fish and TofuFrom rodelbanares 8 years ago
- 4 thick steaks of yellow fin or tanigue, cut into cubes shopping list
- about 3-4 medium blocks of fish tofu (can be found in most asian or thai grocery stores) shopping list
- 4 big onions, quartered shopping list
- 2 green bell peppers, julienne shopping list
- 1 medium ginger, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 tbsp white pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp peanut oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp fish sauce or patis shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- a dash of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a wok, place peanut oil and heat for about 2 minutes
- stir fry onions, ginger and bell pepper.
- while stir frying, squeeze the ginger to bring out the juice, for extra flavor).
- add in the fish cubes.
- add in the tofu
- stir fry until fish cubes turn slightly golden
- throw in the patis or fish sauce and white pepper.
- stir fry for half-a minute, then add the water.
- add the dash of sugar for flavor.
- bring to a boil then simmer until fish is tender.
- serve with steamed rice.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!