Chicken SpaggettiFrom cc 7 years ago
- 1-green bell peper-chopped shopping list
- 1-red or yellow peper-chopped shopping list
- 1-onion-chopped shopping list
- 6-stock celery-chopped shopping list
- 1-can cream mushroom soup shopping list
- 1-can cream chicken soup shopping list
- 1- 8oz Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1-12 oz spagetti shopping list
- 4-6 boneless chicken breast shopping list
How to make it
- 1. boil chicken breast until done
- while chicken is boiling start the water for your noodles.
- 2. chop up all of the veggies
- 3. add noodles to boiling water- cook till done
- 4. take chicken out of pot after done
- 5. add chopped veggies to water you boiled chicken in. boil until veggies are soft
- 6. add your can of chicken and mushroom soup to veggies. slice the velveeta cheese and add to your veggies and soup mix.
- 7. cut up chicken add to cream sause.
- 8. drain noodle and add to your sause.
- serve with favorite garlic bread and salad
The Cookcc Memphis, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!