Honey Maple Mac NutsFrom annieamie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine ingredients, except nuts, in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until mixture thickens. Remove from heat, then beat until soft and creamy.
- Add nuts; mix well to coat.
- Spread on wax paper and allow to harden.
- From the Honolulu Star-Bulletin 7/2001
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
Yah.. I found this and worth a 6..but I will
give it a 55555!! :()
MORE Christmas tray food!!lanacountry in Macon loved it
I was very disappointed in this recipe. I let the mixture attempt to thicken for over 20 minutes, before I beat it, then added the nuts.
The coating is so sticky that the nuts can't be removed from the wax paper, without the wax paper tear...moremartha08 in loved it