Dried Fruit CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 3 large bananas mashed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup oat bran for hot cereal shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped mixed fruits (raisins, dates, apricots, peaches, etc.) shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Mix peanut oil to mashed bananas then add vanilla and salt.
- Stir in rolled oats, oat bran, chopped mixed dried fruits and chopped nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes then cool on wire rack.
- Store in tightly closed container in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!