Salmon Pasta SaladFrom yummers 7 years ago
- 4 cups small shell pasta shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped celery ( I add how much I like ) shopping list
- 1 cup peas shopping list
- 1 can (7.5 oz) sockeye salmon, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup low fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup light mayo shopping list
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill or 2 tsp dried dill shopping list
- salt, pepper and a dash of hot sauce shopping list
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves ( I skip this part- I do not like lettuce in my pasta salad) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil your pasta as directed on the package. In the last miuntes of cooking add your peas
- drain and rinse under cold water
- In a small bowl, flake your salmon and mash away!!
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt, onion, mayo, radishes, dill, salt, pepper and hot sauce
- add the salmon and pasta to the dressing and gently stir until combined
- If you have lettuce spoon onto lettuce leaves.
The Cookyummers Port Moody, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!