Simple GuacamoleFrom bewty 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut avocados in half. Remove seed from each. Scoop flesh into large bowl. Mash avacados with a fork until they reach the desired consistency.
- Chop bell peppers and red onion into small (1/2 inch) pieces.
- Remove seeds from jalapeno peppers. Chop jalapeno peppers into very small pieces.
- Chop cilantro into small pieces. (Adjust the amount of cilantro to your taste preference- I like A LOT!)
- Dump all ingredients into the large bowl with the avocados. Add juice from the lime to the mix. Stir everything together and enjoy.... Mmmm.