Pasta Ham Hot DishFrom stbmrsg 8 years ago
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 small bar of Velveeta shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Saute onion in butter until tender in skillet.
- Drain spaghetti and put in a large bowl.
- Add the ham, corn, cheese, seasoned salt and onion mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring once.