Simple Pork Tenderloin 123From ecc 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rub the roast OR tenderloin liberally with olive oil, then spread the garlic over it.
- Place it in a 10x15 inch roasting pan and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- IF YOU DON'T HAVE A DIGITAL MEAT THERMOMETER, PLEASE BUY ONE! You will use it ALL the time and all your meats (especially pork) will be perfect EVERY time.