Molasses Cookies Horse TreatsFrom ecc 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Oil two cookie sheets
- Put aside a small bowl of white sugar and a drinking glass with a flat bottom.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients thoroughly. The mixture shouldn’t be too wet, and should stick together.
- Add more flour to make the mixture firmer and hold together if necessary.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls, about 1 ½ inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Grease the bottom of the glass, dip it in the sugar, and stamp the cookies to flatten them slightly.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- This makes about 25 cookies, depending on the size.
- Store in an air-tight container or bag.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- ecc Northern, IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔