Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom bethieroo 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup of walnuts (if desired) shopping list
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin shopping list
- 4 oz unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 6 oz white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin, and unsalted butter. Add in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- 4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until the dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix.
- 5. Scoop batter into greased or paper cup lined muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes or until puffed and springy to the touch. Cool then remove from cups. Makes 12 muffins.