Chicken MilanoFrom susana 9 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1-tbspn vegetable oil shopping list
- 2-cloves crush garlic (I used the diced garlic that is found jarred in the produce section) shopping list
- 1-tspn italian seasoning shopping list
- 1-tspn crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1(28-oz)can stewed tomatoes, drained (I used crushed with no problems) shopping list
- 1(9-oz)pkg frozen green beans shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add chickens and season with garlic, seasoning, hot pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add green beans and stir all together.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- ( I did change the cooking time by lowering the heat substantially and cooking for 45 minutes. Stirred every 15 minutes. I needed the extra time to get my side dishes ready and company dropped by right in the middle of everything.)