Smoked Sausage SkilletFrom fancypants 8 years ago
- 1 pound ring of smoked sausage sliced in diagonal 1/4" thick pieces (polish, turkey, beef or other) shopping list
- 4 medium size potatoes (slicked 1/4" thick) shopping list
- 1 large onion (sliced) shopping list
- 1 large green pepper (sliced) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet (electric skillet is perfect) to 350*
- Drop in sliced potatoes and fry for 15 minutes, turning as needed
- Add sausage, onions and peppers and fry until pototes are tender.
- Season as desired. (Garlic powder, dry mustard or even cheese sauce)
- Serve with a salad and bread.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookfancypants Mooresville, IN
The Rating4 people
This is an awesome recipe! It is so TASTY! My whole family enjoyed it.sweetsuzeeq in Pinellas Park loved it
I add 1 teaspoon of minced garlic and a 16-oz. can of diced tomatoes. I've been making this for 40 years and my family still requests it often. This is a 4 star recipe, but this posted before I could finish!Kutofka in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!