White Sauce EnchiladasFrom caramia 6 years ago
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cooked and shredded shopping list
- 1 lb. monterey jack cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 (3 oz.) can (mild) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pt. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 lb. cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 dozen flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Toss together: Chicken, Jack cheese, and chilies. Mix together soup and sour cream. Heat salad oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Fry each tortilla very quickly on both sides (only to soften). Put about 1/4 cup of chicken filling in center. Add 1 tablespoon soup mixture. Fold sides in, then roll. Place, seam down, in oblong baking dish. Repeat with each tortilla. Spread the remainder of soup over all. Top with Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!