Peanut Butter Cream PieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter shopping list
- 1 chocolate cookie crust shopping list
- 2 cups whipped cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan combine butter, milk, sugar and salt.
- Bring to boil stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl whisk cornstarch and water until smooth then whisk in egg yolks.
- Whisk egg mixture into boiling milk mixture and stir until thick over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter then pour into pie shell.
- Chill then add whipped cream, peanuts and chocolate chips.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!