Tuna CasseroleFrom pamela 10 years ago
- 1 (16 oz) package egg noodles shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) can tuna, liquid removed shopping list
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen green peas, defrosted shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Boil a large pot of lightly salted water, then add the pasta. Cook until ‘al dente‘. In the final 3 minutes of cooking, add the peas; drain.
- In the same pot, melt the butter over a medium heat. Now, stir in the tuna, mushroom soup, milk, and cheese. Mix well until the cheese is melted, and the mixture becomes smooth. Add the pasta and peas and stir until evenly coated.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating6 people
Just like my dad used to make...paige_eliz in Halifax loved it
My all time fave comfort dinner. I will try it with the egg noodles, I usually use whole wheat macaroni.go4sherri in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!