Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom pamela 10 years ago
- 2 (6 oz) cans tuna, liquid removed shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) package pasta, tri-colored variety shopping list
- 3 (10.75 oz) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, sliced shopping list
- 3 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 1/2 onion, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Boil a large pot of lightly salted water, then add pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until ‘al dente‘. Now, drop in the broccoli, and carrots and boil for no more than 5 minutes before removing pasta, then drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the tuna, pasta, soup, broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, celery, and onion into a large bowl, and mix well. Evenly place the mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish, and add the cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes, then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!