Chocolate Peanut Butter TrufflesFrom crossfire 7 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave chocolate in large bowl on high 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completly melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. cool to room temp. gently stirl in cool whip, refrigerate 1 hour.
- scoop truffle mixture with melon baller or teaspoon and shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in any topping you like. Store in refrigerator.
- makes 3 dozen
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!