Taffy apple pizzaFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 1 20 oz refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough (can use sugar cookie dough) shopping list
- 2 T peanut butter shopping list
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 tart apples shopping list
- 2 tsp lemoon juice shopping list
- 1/8 cup caramel ice cream topping or caramel dip shopping list
How to make it
- roll cookie dough out onto a large rectangle jelly roll pan (or use a large cookie sheet and crimp the edges of the cookie dough)
- bake 350 degrees for 11-14 minutes.
- allow to cool 10 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth.
- spread mixture on cooled cookie dough.
- pare and slice the apples.
- in a small bowl, combine water and lemon juice. dip apple slices in water to prevent browning.
- arrange apple slices on top of cream cheese mixture.
- drizzle with caramel topping.
- cut into pieces and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!