English Muffins in a LoafFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- combine 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt and soda.
- heat liquids until very warm (120 degrees)
- add dry mixture, beat well.
- stir in enough mor flour to make a stiff batter
- spoon into 2 - 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 pans that have been well greased and sprinkled with cornmeal.
- sprinkle the top with cornmeal.
- cover; let rise 45 minutes
- bake 400 degrees for 25 minutes
- remove from pans immediately and cool.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!