Spaghetti SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound ground round shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground chicken shopping list
- 1 good sized green pepper shopping list
- 4 large pieces celery shopping list
- Few springs parsley shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic shopping list
- 6 ounce can tomato paste shopping list
- 8 ounce can spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 cups chicken or meat stock shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef and chicken together in small amount of olive oil until red has gone from meat.
- Combine with the ground vegetables which have also been browned a bit in olive oil.
- Add tomato paste, spaghetti sauce, salt, pepper and stock then cook slowly for at least 3 hours.
- Peel and cut mushrooms into fairly large pieces.
- Cook a few minutes in olive oil and add to the sauce a half hour before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!