Curried Sweet Potato amp White Bean SoupFrom erroranalysis 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes and broth together in soup pot
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cover and bring to boil
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until the sweet potato is soft
- Drain and wash beans.
- Add half the beans to the soup.
- Add curry powder and stir well.
- Blend in batches.
- Return to pan and add the remaining white beans.
- Add more salt, pepper or curry powder to taste.
- Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and some parsley or coriander leaves.
The Cookerroranalysis Ballston Spa, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!