Yummy 9-Layer Mexican DipFrom dariana 10 years ago
- 3 (16 ounce) cans refried black beans shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa shopping list
- 32 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 12 ounces guacamole shopping list
- Assorted Toppings To Taste: shopping list
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded shopping list
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces black olives, sliced shopping list
- 6 ounces green pimento stuffed olives, sliced shopping list
- 2-4 green onions, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl, combine refried beans and salsa. Consistency should be that of cake frosting--spreadable but not thick. Adjust amount of salsa accordingly.
- Spread bean and salsa mixture onto serving platter. (I use the back of a metal serving spoon.).
- Layer remaining ingredients.
- Serve with Baked Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating8 people
This is so pretty and festive, and easy!!wendyb80 in Ankeny loved it
Thank you Wendy! I hope you enjoy it, my family loves this.dariana in loved it
Another tried and true delight that everyone loved. Thanks for sharing. Will make again and again and again.chefmeow in Garland loved it