Black Bean Zucchini QuesadillasFrom jenh626 8 years ago
- 2 pounds of zucchini, grated shopping list
- 1 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 30 oz cooked or canned black beans, with or without jalapenos shopping list
- 12 oz Monterey Jack, grated shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, minced shopping list
- 8 eight-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Toss zucchini with salt in the colander and squeeze out excess water
- Combine zucchini with beans, cheese, green onions and jalapenos
- Brush one side of each tortilla with oil.
- Place four tortillas oil side down and spread with one fourth of the zucchini-bean mixture. Top each one with an oil side up tortilla.
- Fry: place one quesadilla in frying pan and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side until golden
- Serve with salsa and Spanish rice
The Cookjenh626 Bastrop, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!