Potato Breakfast BurritosFrom mrsbrooke 7 years ago
- 4 small potatoes, peeled shopping list
- oil for frying (About 1-2 Tbsp) shopping list
- 4 tortillas, soft taco sized or larger shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cooked to desired doneness shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- Grated cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cut potatoes into uniform cubes, 1/2-1 inches.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat, add potatoes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cover and cook over medium low heat for eight minutes.
- Remove lid, stir potatoes and cook for another eight minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into tortillas and top with one slice of cooked bacon each (optional).
- Serve warm with salsa, sour cream and cheese.
The Cookmrsbrooke Spanish Fork, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!