Amish Potpie Pot PieFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- mix flour, salt and eggs together
- add milk.
- sprinkle 1 cup flour on the table. Place dough on flour. the dough will not roll out at first. It must pick up the flour off the table. add more flour as needed.
- cut into strips. cut the strips into smaller squares.
- let sit an hour on each side or until dry.
- place the dough in the pot with the chicken the last 1/2 hour. dough will rise to the top of the pot when done.....about 10-15 minutes.
- If I am in a hurry, I put the dough on cookie sheets and dry in a 250 degree oven, turning once.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!