Chicken EnchiladasFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken cooked skinned and deboned then cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup green chilies chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped jalapenos shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 10 ounce can green chile sauce shopping list
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together soup, sour cream, cream cheese, nutmeg, chili powder, green chilies and jalapenos.
- Add chicken and toss.
- Spread filling on tortillas and roll up then place in lightly greased baking dish.
- Cover with sauce and top with cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Yummy! My roommates and I made this tonight layered style rather than rolled and it was totally awesome. Thanks for a slammin' recipe!nloudon1 in Albuquerque loved it
I tried this recipe last night (less the Jalepenos), and it was a big hit! Thankscsullens in oklahoma city loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!