Curried Crab SaladFrom peacekeeper0 7 years ago
- 2 cups cut-up fresh fruit (such as pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, and/or strawberries) shopping list
- 1 6-ounce package frozen crabmeat, thawed shopping list
- 3/4 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine fresh fruit, crabmeat, and celery; set aside.
- For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, yogurt, milk, and curry powder.
- Divide salad greens among 3 salad plates. Top with crab mixture and drizzle with dressing.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- peacekeeper0 Kent, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpeacekeeper0 Kent, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!