Huevos RancherosFrom sean_mcgee 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place the Tomatoes, Jalepeno (or Serrano), Onion, Salt and Cilantro in a Blender or food processor and pulverize it until it's a salsa with a nice consistency.
- Place the Salsa Mixture in the Microwave until heated or Heat it up in a sauce pan on the stove.
- Fry the eggs over easy or over medium.
- Place 1 corn tortilla on a plate.
- Place the 2 eggs on top of the tortilla.
- Spoon the Salsa over the eggs and tortilla. (There should be enough salsa to make the tortilla a little bit soggy.)
- Serve with a side of hash browns and/or refried beans.
The Cooksean_mcgee San Antonio, TX
The Rating1 people
Wow, been wanting this recipe for a long time now since my cousin told me when he would get off duty, him and the other officers would meet for breakfast and have this. He said it was wonderful. Thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!