Chicken LemonFrom imran 6 years ago
- 1 chicken (disjointed) or you can use thighs, or legs or wings only shopping list
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp green chilly paste shopping list
- salt. shopping list
- 1 tbsp tomato puree. shopping list
- oil for deep frying. shopping list
- FOR THE SAUCE: shopping list
- 3 tsp red chilly powder shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsps tomato puree shopping list
- 3 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Wash chicken, pat dry and marinate in ginger, garlic paste, green chilly paste, salt, tomato puree and lemon juice for 1 hour.
- Deep fry on medium heat till golden brown.
- Take 2 tsps of oil in which chicken has been fried, heat oil ,add tomato puree and chilly powder, braise for 1 min, add fried chicken, mix well.
- Add lemon juice and saute on high flame till chicken well coated and dry (don't make it very dry).
- Serve hot with boiled vegetables and fries.
The Cookimran Mumbai, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!