GuacamoleFrom luckysgirl 6 years ago
- 3 med to large ripe avacados shopping list
- 2 ripe tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tblspn chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (not too fine a chop) shopping list
- 1 bunch of green onions shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayo shopping list
- juice from one lemon shopping list
- garlic salt to taste shopping list
- to taste fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- pit and chop avacados
- squeese juice from lemon over avacados
- spoon in mayo
- chop rest of ingredients
- add salt and pepper
- mash together
- chop the ingrediants to your liking. If you want big chunks of tomatoe, chop em that way.
- spoon a lagre amount onto a chicken burger or directly in your mouth.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- luckysgirl Stanwood, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookluckysgirl Stanwood, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!