Banana Walnut Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom starzsway 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-2 ripe/over ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour ,salt and baking soda in a bowl; set aside.
- Mix butter and sugars with mixer until fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla and banana continue mixing until well blended.
- Then add flour mixture.
- Stir in oats, walnuts and chocolate chunks.
- Spoon out in hefty scoops onto a parchment linked baking sheet.
- (Or just a greased cookie sheet is fine)
- (Batter will be gloppy or runny not firm or packable)
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees.
The Cookstarzsway Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!