Kai Sarap Crispy Chicken and Pork Adobo FlakesFrom kai_urriza 9 years ago
- 1/2 kilo pork, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 kilo chicken breast fillet, cut into strips shopping list
- 4 pcs bay leaf shopping list
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic crushed, more if you're using native Ilocos garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- vegetable or canola oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, except for the oil. Marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove the pork and chicken flakes from the marinade and fry until desired texture.
- Put the marinade in low heat and add the fried meat strips.
- Let simmer for half an hour or slow cook for 1 hr.
- Serve with rice.