Sugar Free Choc Chip Oatmeal cookies wth PecansFrom s01105 9 years ago
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA shopping list
- 1 cup Muscovado brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet choc morsels or chips shopping list
- 1 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup chop pecans (or any nuts u like) shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- sift flour,salt and baking soda,set aside
- cream butter, splenda and muscovado brown sugar til light and creamy.
- beat in the eggs 1 at a time
- stir in vanilla add flour mixture fold in the oats, choc chips and nuts. mix well. drop by teaspoon full or use an icecream scoop what ever size you have.
- bake for 10 minutes and let cool in wire rack enjoy...