Gulab JamunFrom imran 7 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve sugar in 4 cups of water and bring to a boil. Keep stirring till the syrup thickens. Set aside.
- Mix khoya, paneer, soda, flour, cardamom powder and cream. Knead it into a soft dough.
- Shape the dough into 12 round balls.
- Heat oil and deep fry the balls over medium heat. Keep the heat low or else the insides of the gulab jamun will remain uncooked.
- As the balls turn golden brown, remove them and drop them into the warm syrup.
- Remove the Gulab jamuns from the syrup after 20 minutes and serve.