Mixed Seafood CocktailFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 rounded teaspoon shredded coconut shopping list
- 4 diced canned Chinese lychee nuts in sweet syrup shopping list
- 2 ounces mixed seafood such as lobster, crab, shrimp shopping list
- 1 large diced mushroom shopping list
- Several drops fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup tyroline sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Tomato quarters, fresh pineapple chunks, palm hearts
- Line dish with shredded lettuce and sprinkle with coconut and diced lychees.
- Add seafood and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice then add sauce.
- Top with sauce then garnish with tomato quarters, pineapple chunks and hearts of palm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!