Lemon Grass ChickenFrom bsar 6 years ago
- see directions shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and boil the chicken for about 15-20 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Cut the chicken into pieces, larger than bite-size (about 1.5-2.5″ long).
- Cut the lemongrass stalks into 1″ segments, and smash in a stone mortar & pestle until stringy.
- Fry the lemongrass first in the oil on medium-high heat. When crispy set aside. Add the chicken, but make sure the oil is hot before you drop the chicken in. It’ll probably splatter a lot, so you might want to use one of those splatter screens.
- Remove the fried chicken and drain. Place into a pot with the lemongrass. Cover with a lid and shake hard to mix well.
- Serve. Goes well with beer!