Striped Peanut Butter PieFrom desireesweet 9 years ago
- 35 oreo chocolate cookies shopping list
- 6 tbsp butter melted shopping list
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 cups and 2 tbsp cold milk divided shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 2 pkg (4 serving size each) vanilla flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- place cookie in food processor, cover, process to form find crumbs. transfer to medium bowl
- add butter to bowl, mix well
- press butter and cookie mix firlmly onto bottom of 13x9 inch dish and refrigerate for 10 mins
- Meanwhile beat creem cheese, sugar and 2 tbsp milk in seperate bowl with electric mixer until blended.
- Add 1 1/4 cups of the whipped topping and mix well.
- Spread cheese mix over crust
- Pour remaining 3 cups of milk onto large bowl, add dry pudding mixes and beat with wire for 2 mins or blended
- Add peanut butter to pudding and mix well.
- Spread peanut butter mix over cream cheese layer, evenly.
- Let stand 5 mins until thickened.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, cover
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting
The Cookdesireesweet Van Nuys, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!