Chocolate StrawberriesFrom alexthomas 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil some water in a pot, and once it starts steaming place a bowl over the top. Into that bowl place your chocolate (about half a block. the amounts are really up to you, depending on how much you'd like of everything).
- Stir these around with a spoon until it's runny with no lumps.
- Dip each individual strawberry into your chocolate syrup goo, and place on a plate.
- Once all strawberries are dunked place the plate in the fridge for five minutes to cool.
- Take them out and eat them. It's very simple.
The Cookalexthomas Victoria, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!