potato salad with advocardo dressingFrom jazzypip 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 kg chat potatoes shopping list
- 5 green spring onions sliced thinly shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- extra green spring onoins to garnish shopping list
- dressing] shopping list
- 2 avocado, coarsly chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 tblsps lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 35g packet spring vegetable soup mix shopping list
How to make it
- boil, steam or microvave potatoes till tender.
- drain cool for 10 minutes
- cut potatoes into quarters place in large bowl
- to make advocado dressing place avocardos mayonaise, juice, garlic, sour cream and soup mix in a food processor.
- process untill smoth
- combine potatos spring onins season with salt and pepper with dressing
- serve salad garnished wit extra spring onions
The Cookjazzypip Casula, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!