Cranberry And Orange Breakfast MuffinsFrom barneyhawes 8 years ago
- 175g wholemeal self-raising flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 5 tablespoons wheat bran shopping list
- 2 tablespoons linseeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sunflower and/or pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 75g soft brown sugar shopping list
- Finely grated zest of 1 large / 2 medium oranges shopping list
- 75g dried cranberries shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 250 ml yoghurt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 190C / Gas mark 5, and place 9 paper muffin cases in a tray.
- Stir together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, wheatbran, linseeds, sunflower/pumpkin seeds, sugar, orange zest and cranberries).
- Add the oil, eggs and yoghurt, and mix as little as possible – until just combined.
- Sprinkle the oats on top and bake for 25 minutes, or until they are risen and cracking slightly on top.