Roasted Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom xmrshughesx 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drizzle garlic with olive oil, then wrap in aluminum foil. Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop. Stir in butter, milk, salt and pepper.
- Remove garlic from the oven, and cut in half. Squeeze the softened cloves into potatoes. Blend potatoes with an electric mixer until desired consistency is achieved.
The Cookxmrshughesx Mount Pleasant, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!