Delightful Chocolate Chip SconesFrom dfangel 8 years ago
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping (heavy) cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Additional whipping (heavy) cream shopping list
- Additional sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or grease with shortening. Stir Bisquick mix, chocolate chips, 1/3 cup whipping cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, the egg and vanilla in medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- Pat into 8-inch circle on cookie sheet (if dough is sticky, dip fingers in Bisquick mix). Brush circle with additional whipping cream; sprinkle with additional sugar. Cut into 8 wedges, but do not separate.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until golden brown; carefully separate. Serve warm.