Tuna Green Bean CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 cups drained cooked green beans shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced shopping list
- 1 can tuna drained shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese sieved shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento stuffed olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a buttered casserole alternate layers of green beans, tomato slices and flaked tuna.
- Cook onion in butter about 5 minutes then stir in flour and seasonings.
- Gradually add milk then cook until thickened.
- Add cottage cheese and stuffed olives then pour over vegetables and tuna.
- Sprinkle cheese on top then bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!