Angies Four Cheese LasagneFrom achope246 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 to 2 cans/small jars spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 9 lasagne noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2-3 packages sliced mozzarella cheese (9-12 pieces in each pack) shopping list
- 2-3 packages sliced swiss cheese (9-12 pieces in each pack) shopping list
- 2-3 packages sliced provolone cheese (9-12 slices in each pack) shopping list
- 1 small container ricotta cheese shopping list
- spices to spice up spaghetti sauce to your liking shopping list
How to make it
- Brown and drain beef.
- Pour in sauce (and spices if you wish) and heat to a "boil".
- Put thin layer of sauce in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of ricotta cheese.
- Place three lasagne noodles side-by-side.
- Cover with each kind of sliced cheese, cutting pieces to cover noodles.
- Repeat two times, ending with cheese. Make sure noodles are completely covered or they will burn.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.