Splenda Oatmeal Raisin CookiesFrom way2nrml 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 C. butter (I use unsalted sweet), softened shopping list
- 1 C. Splenda Blend for Baking, or 1/2 C. Splenda + 1/2 C. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 Tb. molasses shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 C. old-fashioned oatmeal shopping list
- 1 C. raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Beat butter and Splenda Baking Blend at med. speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
- Add molasses and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly on baking sheet. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- ***Note: I like to make just a few at a time. I freeze the rest of the dough in individual servings between wax paper, and then add a few minutes to the frozen dough's cooking time. This helps me to not overindulge.
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!